This morning for my birthday my husband gave me a list of ten things he loves about me. It made me so happy, that I wanted to try to pass along a little of that joy to you. I want to say thank you for reading.
Here are ten things I love about having you for readers:
- The community on my facebook page is so kind and helpful.
- You always have positive suggestions and ideas when I ask.
- You’ve shared precious parts of your life with me in emails and comments. I feel honored.
- Your comments about parenting and creating keep me learning and growing.
- When I share something personal or a little vulnerable I am greeted with support and personal stories.
- You share funny stories, such as all of the “first hair cut mishaps.”
- We are all striving to be more kind- you help me do better.
- You’ve helped me grow as a writer and a person by asking questions that aren’t always easy to answer.
- You let me know if something is odd, broken or obnoxious on my blog. (Please always feel free to let me know, even if it’s that an ad is annoying. I need help keeping tabs on this stuff! You can always get in touch on my facebook page or via email.)
- You are forgiving of typos. THANKFULLY.
It is such a privilege to have a voice in this world. Thank you for making that possible for me!!