Sensory Play for First Graders
I recently took part in the Kids Co-op – the link up is for all sorts of kids activities, but I am went through the ideas shared in the previous week to pull out my favorite sensory activities to share with you.
This week I have five sensory activities that will work for first graders and older kids too. I find that there are lots of posts out there about preschooler sensory activities, but less for older kids so I like to collect ideas that will work for elementary age kids when I find them:
- Explore the sense of hearing with this huge List of Ideas.
- Need to move? Jump! Jump! Jump to 100!
- A fantastic way to turn a rainy afternoon around with This Indoor Obstacle Course
- Find out why cross lateral movement Helps the Brain and How You Can Do It.
- Make a story come to life With a Sensory Twist