This is for moms, dads grandparents or any loving childcare provider! ~Alissa
Have your best summer yet!
87 Pages: Activities • Arts and Crafts • Adventure Ideas • Book Lists • Tips for Success • Planning Printables
Instant download PDF
We’ve got 18 summers with our kids home (give or take) and we want to make the most of it – create those childhood memories that we hope our kids will enjoy looking back on for their whole lives. That’s a lot of pressure!
We’ve created Camp Mom to help you plan and do the kind of activities your whole family will enjoy.
The Camp Mom! Summer Activity Pack:
- Printable summer planning pages
- Pre-planned summer themes with 45 Simple and FUN activities with FULL instructions and supply lists plus 40+ MORE ideas and links
- Great fit for kids ages 3-9
- Adventure ideas and tips – you can have adventures without leaving your backyard!
- Tips for success: managing sibling conflict, what to do with the toddler, and how to enjoy a museum with your kids.
- Book lists
- Download immediately and view on your computer or mobile device
The great thing is that it’s formatted so that you can start any time – stretch it out all summer or make it an exciting activity week. The Camp Mom pack will help you plan for fun either way.
Buy Here in my Etsy Shop:
The best way to know if the Camp Mom! Summer Activities Pack will work for you is to take a look at some of our sample pages. Click on the following image to view it larger:
Planning Printables: Use our planning printables to make flexible routines that help you enjoy your kids AND take care of yourself. Print your Summer Bucket List and plan the things you most want to do this summer. Use the Theme Planning Sheet to get organized for summer fun – you’ll have all of your ideas, and a supply list in one spot.
- Summer Bucket List – Make sure you don’t miss something you REALLY want to do.
- Summer Tasks Chart – Combine your tasks and the kids activities.
- Summer Routine – Plan for flexibility.
- Theme Adventure and Activity Planner – You won’t forget what supplies you need.
- Summer Survival Sheet – Keep your most important data in one spot.
Sample of an activity page
Activities and Summer Themes:
When you download Camp Mom you’ll find a section that gives tips for choosing one of the themes and planning a day or a week around it. You can also mix and match activities and adventures from any of the summer themes and plan out a summer camp in your own home. We give themed activity sections that include activities, adventures and book recommendations.
- Water: Summer is the perfect time to splash around, so this section includes games, pretend play ideas and lots of interesting wet sensory fun. Includes instructions for making a giant 10’x10′ “Water Blob” for kids to play on in your back yard!
- Art: lots of painting activities and open ended art ideas. Includes a special article by art educator Rachelle Doorley, on how to talk with your kids about fine art, even if you’re no expert (hint, it’s all about the story). Rachelle gives us a printable list of questions that will get kids thinking and learning about art.
- Nature: Be explorers in your own back yard. This section has nature art ideas, learning experiences like making a “human sundial” and a printable Garden Scavenger Hunt.
PLUS – Sensory Play Any Day theme with a printable list of ideas you can refer to any time you need an activity QUICK that will engage the kids and keep everyone happy. The Sensory Play section also includes links to loads of sensory activities that rank as favorites with our kids.
You can buy the ebook + printables anywhere in the world, and Paypal will take care of the currency conversion.
Depending on the apps you have installed and your operating system, you might be able to download the ebook on your mobile device, but if you have any doubts or problems, we recommend you use a computer to download. Apple iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch users: be sure to read the download instructions that come with the e-book download link.
You can read the book on screen or print it out. Some people print the entire book, others like to just print the planning pages or specific activities.
Buy Here in my Etsy Shop:
- I am so excited about Camp Mom, this is exactly what I need to help me create the kind of summer experience I want for my kids! I tend to have great expectations for the summer but pulling it all together while managing a house and family can make it difficult to execute. We are also on a tight budget so I am looking forward to giving my kids great summer activities that we can do at home. With four kids even reasonably priced extracurricular classes are not an option this year, thank you for writing this superb ebook! ~ Lorien V. Mom to 4
- Wow! What an incredible and FUN resource! Perfect for me to use with my 5&3 year old boys this summer. I am a major planner, but rarely take the time to implement the actual planning stage & then often don’t get around to the activity because of my lack of planning…so this is a perfect fix. I can print off the planners, utilize my boys & their opinions, and make a plan that we can stick to! I love the flexibility portion too, because with boy #3 making his debut this summer as well, we will need some built in down time & the ability to switch things up at a moments notice. Thanks so much for this fabulous resource! ~Karli-mom of 2.5 boys (;
- How neat!! That looks like so much fun and filled with TONS of great ideas! LOVE IT!! ~Leah
- This is wonderful! I already recommended for teachers out there! Thank you! ~Sonya
- Loved it! Thanks for all he wonderful ideas! ~Alejandra