Creative Christmas Countdown

A team of 24 bloggers is holding the Creative Christmas Countdown with a new activity for your family every day from December 1st until December 24th.

The Christmas Countdown calendar below is a clickable list of Christmas Activities- a new one added each day!

Countdown Background

If you want to peek ahead, you can visit our printable list of activities.

Click here to Subscribe to the Creative Christmas Countdown by Email

Day 7 Hot Cocoa

Hot Cocoa Party

Paper Trees

Paper Trees

Gingerbread house

Gingerbread House

how to make a bird feeder

Homemade Bird Feeders

Memory Game

Play a Card Game

Christmas Present, Christmas Past

Christmas Past, Christmas Present

{ 28 comments… read them below or add one }

Valerie L November 26, 2011 at 5:05 pm

This sounds like fun, I’ll check back for sure!

Joyce @Dinosaurs And Octopuses November 26, 2011 at 10:05 pm

You did a wonderful job putting this together! All of it. I’m so excited to be a part of this amazing group. Thank you! I can’t wait for December 1st!

Jane @ Mama Pea Pod November 27, 2011 at 9:46 am

This looks fantastic! Can’t wait to see all the posts!

Jane @ Mama Pea Pod November 27, 2011 at 9:46 am

PS – Love that I’m a mitten — it’s so ‘me’!

Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas November 27, 2011 at 10:41 am

fantastic! is there a code for the button to put on my blog?

Deborah November 27, 2011 at 2:55 pm

I am all set!! I have my button up and every thing looks wonderful! What a great job!

critters and crayons November 27, 2011 at 8:33 pm

What an amazing idea!

The Mommies Made Me Do It November 28, 2011 at 6:24 am

FUN FUN FUN!! Can’t wait!!

The Mommies Made Me Do It November 28, 2011 at 6:26 am

Hey, do you have a button code for this I can put on my blog?

tots2tweens November 28, 2011 at 7:21 am

Looks like this will be amazing! We’d love to feature you guys on our site in an upcoming week! We are hosting a DIY Christmas feature all month and we’d love to share what you guys are doing here with our readers. Love your site!

Alissa November 28, 2011 at 10:55 am

Thanks for your enthusiasm everyone! I’ve added code for a button both in the sidebar and on my Blog Buttons page. http://creativewithkids.com/about/blog-buttons/

Chrissy @ The Outlaw Mom Blog November 28, 2011 at 5:33 pm

Can’t wait to see all the activities! Thanks for hosting and putting it all together :-)

The Iowa Farmer's Wife November 28, 2011 at 8:33 pm

Sounds like a great time! Can’t wait to see all the great ideas!

Sheila November 28, 2011 at 9:23 pm

Hey Alissa, Thanks for commenting on my blog (I mentioned your inspiration of 10 minutes a day art boxes). I am amazed that you found my mention. How did this happen, did someone tell you, do you have a magic search engine?…I frankly cant believe I am read by others than friends. In any case I love this site and this (and many) posts! I look forward to see your 24 bloggers entries.

Inspired by last years’ mention of advent calenders in various blogs, I made one this year and posted it today on CreatiVisionMothering.blogspot.com. Unknowing of this I invited others to share and suggest new ways to celebrate love and joy on these days as a family.
I am looking forward to these answers! ;)

Cerys @ Rainy Day Mum November 29, 2011 at 3:33 am

This is so fabulous – Thank you so much for organising it all. I’m really looking forward to being part of it.

Kim@The Educators Spin On It November 29, 2011 at 4:17 am

This is such a neat idea. I can’t wait to see everyone’s ideas that will inspire our families Holiday Magic this year! Just pinned this at http://pinterest.com/pin/79798224617097035/ to share with others!

Angelique Felix November 29, 2011 at 5:04 am

great job my friend! Love it :)

Alissa November 29, 2011 at 12:38 pm

Thanks for pinning it Kim!

Catherine @ Sun Hats & Wellie Boots November 29, 2011 at 1:56 pm

How exciting!! Thanks for organising it all & hosting. Looking forward to sharing all these great activities :)

Rashmie @MommyLabs November 30, 2011 at 10:50 pm

This is so so brilliant. Very creative. LOve how you’ve put it all together…
I will share this everywhere :)

Michelle December 1, 2011 at 4:51 pm

I did something similar on my blog last year (http://creativeideasforkiddos.blogspot.com/2010/11/25-days-of-christmas-projects.html), my family had so much fun that I decided to make it a tradition. I’m thrilled to stumble onto this blog (a friend sent me the link tonight) and excited to see what you have in store!!!

Alissa December 1, 2011 at 7:23 pm

Thanks Michelle, on your blog the pictures of your kids next to their stockings each year is such a cute way to show how they’ve grow.

Carole December 2, 2011 at 8:07 am

Hi just wondering if you mind if i link up with this page on my blog (i am very new to blogging) i think this idea is great
Carole

Andy December 7, 2011 at 10:00 pm

I really love how it was all put together, it flows together. Very creative

stacy December 15, 2011 at 6:32 am

What a great idea! So glad Val lead me here, can’t wait to check out your site. It looks like lots of fun.

Amanda December 20, 2011 at 11:03 am

Great job everyone! Your suggestions are fantastic – we shared a link to this post with our readers today =) http://theeducatorsspinonit.blogspot.com/2011/12/afterschool-express-holiday-fun.html

ParentingExtra December 21, 2011 at 8:18 am