Boo! Little ghosties are haunting our entry way.
Make your own Halloween Handprint Banner and welcome a few cute ghosts into your house too. This only took about 15 minutes to make; it’s very easy.
Halloween Handprints Ghost Banner
- Black Paper
- White paint (tempera is most washable, but we used acrylic)
- Black paint or googly eyes
- Optional – hole punch
1. Make white handprints and let them dry a moment – as you can see above, I did a couple with my son.
2. Paint on eyes and mouths or glue on some ghostly googly eyes.
3. Cut out your ghosts.
4. Send your ghosts out to haunt!
- Punch a couple holes in the tops and thread them onto a string.
- Tie a string on the top and hang them individually.
- Use them to decorate a bulletin board
- Send a sweet handprint ghostie to Grammy in the mail.
Happy Halloween my friends! Everyone have their costumes ready? I still have to figure out how to come up with a shark. I’ve got a knight and I hope the toddler doesn’t mind that she’ll be wearing a cozy hand-me-down dinosaur suit.