Sometimes a five minute pause in your day will give you the clarity you need to get going. I created this reminder for myself, please feel free to print it for yourself as well.
How to Reset:
- Drink a glass of water.
- Eat a snack that includes protein like celery with nut butter, lunch meat with tomatoes, or a trail mix.
- Go outside, barefoot if possible, see the sky and breathe.
- Think about three things for which you are grateful.
- Think about: What is the next transition in your day? (nap time, picking up a kid from school, meal time)
- Make a list of the top three realistic things to do next. Doodle some spirals and smiley faces on your list
OK, take a deep breath and get going! You are awesome.
You know what my husband just told me? He said I have created my own personal successory. I had no idea that’s what those motivational posters are called. Successories, heehee.