Are you ready to play outside this Spring?
- Daffodils and Tulips that remind me of my first dates with my husband.
- Wind! And kites!
- I *might* be able to catch up on housecleaning chores because the kids are playing outside.
- Writing in the sunshine while the kids dig in the dirt.
- Blue, blue, blue skies. Oh, how I love Arizona skies.
- A trip to the Renaissance Festival- gotta get a turkey leg.
- The sound of baseball practice and birds chirping in the backyard.
- Earthworms caught by my boys and the Robins.
Yay for Spring! What says Springtime where you live?